literally the best show.
literally the best show.
it was never adam and eve
or adam and steve
it was drake and josh
Game of Thrones 90s era by Mike Wrobel
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you gave you and write 11 new questions
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What’s one thing you can do really well by yourself?
1. What is the last thing you made?
I just finished a triptych of paintings where I combined fashion portraits with photos of abandoned buildings in order to create protagonist/antagonist relationships within my subject matter…it was a conference project. They’re in my car.
2. How many of these question things have you done?
This will be my third.
3. Will you / have you watched the new Arrested Developments? What is your technique? Binge? Savor?
I have not watched them yet. Between graduating, working, signing a lease, and packing, I’ve had little time for tv. (This makes me very sad.)
4. I am holding a playing card. Is it’s face value more or less than six?
If it’s a face card, the value is more than 6. :-p
5. What is a word you can never spell correctly?
6. Is there anything you SHOULD be doing instead of being on tumblr right now?
Not really. I’d probably benefit from some sleep, but I don’t really want to, and I already finished my work for the evening.
7. Favorite program on NPR?
The Thistle & Shamrock
8. When you go to sleep tonight, you wake up again and it’s the first day of high school again. Would you be happy to have a second chance to do everything? What would you do differently?
Oh god. I just graduated college. Don’t make me go back into academia just yet. I’d probably be pretty frustrated, but if I still got to have classes with the same people (students and teachers) that I did when I was in high school, I’d adjust quickly and probably welcome the chance to fix some mistakes I made. I’d give Julie and Candace a wide birth. I’d be nicer to people, especially Kathleen. And I’d probably actually put more effort into my work, even though I was already a goody two-shoes. I would not take Jan Kunkel’s Honors Algebra 2 class. I would hug Catie more. Actually, as I free-thought that answer, I take it all back. It would be worth it to get to spend another few years with Catie Carnes. Hands down.
9. What is something that you hate, but everybody else loves and you don’t know why?
10 What is something you love, but everybody else hates (and you know why)?
I dunno…I don’t know if I have such a thing…can people be a something? Because I have a lot of friends I’d defend to the grave, but whom I realize are weird and often alienating…
11. What is the most anti-social thing you’ve ever done?
I tore a girl’s achilles tendon with my boot when she elbowed me in the ribs…middle school was a weird time.
1. On a scale of “I’m an open book” to “I HAVE NO FEELINGS. FEELINGS ARE WEAKNESS”, how hard is it for you to express affection for someone?
2. If you had to have fingers for toes, or toes for fingers, which would you choose and why?
3. Do you like horror movies?
4. How often do you smile at strangers?
5. Is it a full-moon tonight?
6. If you could go back and re-read all of your AIM away messages, what would they say?
7. Blue grass or Dub step?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world alone, or with anyone in the world in Meth Mountain Montana, which would you choose (and where…and whom?)
9. Do you tell yourself stories as you try to fall asleep at night?
10. Splain me a thing.
11. If one gif could summarise your feelings at this current moment, what would it be? (Attach.)
“Any ideas for the new park sculpture?”
“How about a giant, metallic octopus attacking a rook?”
that’s cool as fuck though